Built for Heavy Traffic
With a hefty weight and a long skirt, the Tri-Skirt Lid is perfect for areas with traffic over 45 mph. The lid can only be removed by lifting straight up vertically reducing the risk of a lid that would pop out.
- 4″ tapered skirt to fit any 5 1/4″ valve box
- Reduces the risk of pop outs that result in road hazards or liability issues
- Weighs 22 lbs. and can be easily lifted using the B&T Lid Lifter
- Lid can be customized with your municipality logo or name
- Can be labeled water, sewer, or gas
- Can be powder-coated to reduce routine maintenance